Rental Fit outs – Make your space Tenant Ready
- Basic Electricals
- Basic False Ceiling to cover exposed pipelines if any
- Provision for Air-conditioning
- Lights and Fans
- Modular Kitchen
- Wardrobes or more furniture’s such as Bed, Tv Unit etc
- Vanity Cupboards in bathrooms
- Shower Cubicles/ Shower Curtains
- Fresh and Neutral Shades of Paint
- Curtain Rods
Interior Design for renting out an apartment, house or commercial requires should be done keeping in mind that the target audience can be from a varied audience and hence has to be what they like instead of what we like.
By giving an appealing look to your apartment, house or office you can ensure quicker tenancy and can also earn higher returns. Our team works with outstation clients and NRI clients to ensure that they can effortlessly have their space designed and make it ready for a tenant.